Isuzu PTO Configuration Tool
On the 2005 & newer Isuzu commercial trucks the ECM has been set-up to allow it to control all PTO functions. The truck wire harness has pre-installed connectors throughout the wire harness for the PTO connections. This allows for PTO controls to be placed in various locations in and around the truck giving you maximum flexibility & productivity with any PTO controlled device. Since no wire cutting/splicing is required during installation all future electrical problems are minimized. Best of all you can be proud of your professional quality PTO installation.
Advantage of using the Isuzu PTO configuration tool are:
- Simplifies the installation & set-up of a PTO on Isuzu commercial trucks
- Simplifies stationary or mobile PTO speed adjustments through the ECM
- This eliminates the need to cut wires or install mechanical throttle controls
- Allows for a professional installation.
- Meets Isuzu factory standards
The engine control module (ECM) offers:
- 4 different PTO modes on the 7.8 liter engine
- 3 different PTO modes on the 5.2 liter engine
This tool will allow for the programming of PTO speeds in any of the following modes:
The kit consists of:
- USB cable
- OBD2 connector & cable
- Software (must be installed on customer's laptop or PC)
5.2 liter engine: 2005 (Feb. 2005 & later) to present
7.8 liter engine: 2006 to present
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 30 November, 1999.